Saturday, August 7, 2010

DVD Movies- FINALLY!

Hey, look at that, someone who told THE SECRET, to making DVD movies play. That should be down in a miniature and a half, to make sure not too many learn the secret. (That's a joke-see! You will!)
The DVD movie secret.
Why should Windows have all the fun?

Here's a clue for you: It's not VLC movie player- which you should have anyway! It's the command line instructions, for a terminal Window, that you need to follow from this website.
If you are not connected to the Internet, you're screwed!
If you are, it's a cake walk; just copy and paste, until everything works. There was only one prompt that I recall in the scripts- everything was automated, and hands free, and a no brainer.
Simple, and unlike Windows, you don't need to reboot.

Toss a DVD in there, and get a play menu, rather than an out of date version error! I watched Bob Hope and Bing Crosby "Road to Utopia", flawlessly. Yeah, I'm a chump, I like Road Shows! I'm sure I could have downloaded it from Archive.org, but in this case, it ran a commercially made DVD, in Linux. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment